Monday, April 13, 2009

Each Season, Each Step

Life is a connection of seasons. Some long, some short, some temporary, some permanent and evolving.

This understanding is so important to keep us from living a wandering life, a life that takes us around 'the same mountain' day after day, month after month, year after year.

I am grateful for having learned this lesson - finally. Awareness, understanding, acceptance and planning are key to a life of meaning and fulfillment. A life lived, a life in which one actively participated rather than standing on the sidelines being goaded and pushed to experience life on the field.

Recently having finished a very difficult and challenging season, there were times I was not sure I had what it takes not only to finish, but to fulfill the purpose for which I felt led to pursue the path.

Since having a short couple of weeks, my faith, soul and spirit slowly rejuvinating - I am able to see the how and why God put the desire within me. As I look forward to a full and complete refreshing of my life, I look forward to the steps on toward the next season.

Do I have trepidation about the course? Naturally so, it is par for any course in the beginning stages. My strength growing each day and week keeps me focused and assured that I am right where I am supposed to be. Some days better than others unable to cut through my determination are teaching me the importance of pace.

Within each season, one of the most important points I am gaining in my higher lesson of patience is the significance of pacing yourself. I liken it to the lesson Joyce Meyer taught us in her teaching of 'enjoying the journey'. So as I enter into this new season, I am determined to enjoy the journey with each step no matter what it brings. With God's continual partnership and presence, I know all thing will be well




Blessing and Honor, Tracy

No comments: