Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I pledge..

Happy and blessed new year to all!

I, in the midst of physiological struggles pledge to write more consistently in the gift of this year 2011.

I pledge to continue to step forward beyond and through past negative experiences. I do not deny their existence or validity but neither will I allow them to cause stagnation or paralyzing fear in my gift of life. It is not what God intended or purposed. They are allowed to help build positive purposeful strength and character. They are allowed to so that I can help others. They are allowed to teach me appreciation for the things that really matter.

I pledge to walk in love, wisdom and understanding, encouraging others every opportunity given.

This is a new season ya'll, dare to embrace it, dare to live and not just exist...

Peace to all

No comments: