Thursday, October 23, 2008

Each day IS a brand new day...

Sometimes I have to remind myself that each day truly is a brand new day. I do not have to carry yesterday into today. I do not have to worry about what tomorrow is going to no doubt bring. I can enjoy this day for the day that it is all by itself.

What happened yesterday does not have to dampen what it is available for me today. What might happen tomorrow cannot cloud my ability to live fully in this day.

I will not generalize what happens today to mean nothing is working in my life. I will not let one event mar my mood clouding my positive sense of self. My life is 'a good thing' because I am a good thing.

By God's divine will, purpose and destiny are meeting together today and giving me every opportunity to experience the comfort of His Presence and Power. I am set to achieve, create and accomplish wellness, results and experience vitality of life.

I am who God says I am; I can do what He has I can do and because of that, this truly is a brand new day.

No comments: